It’s been awhile since I’ve done one of these posts.
1. When I was a kid I wanted to be a marine biologist. Funny since I’m not a huge fan of the beach, or things that swim in the ocean.
2. I don’t like kiwi(s?).
3. I sleep on my side.
4. This one doesn’t make much sense at first, but if you think about it maybe you’ll understand, I don’t know. I truly believed in soulmates until I got married. I told you, kinda strange. I only thought there was one perfect person for everyone. And I think it was getting married that made me realize it wasn’t true. That you can love and be happy and not think there is still someone out there better for you. Does that make any sense?
5. I constantly think about everything I am not doing or could be doing better.
6. I own more jeans than I wish to count.
7. I would choose beer over wine. But champagne is a very close second.
8. I used to play piano as a kid. And I hated it. My dad told me when I quit that I would regret it. I don’t.
9. Most nights I eat twice as much as Aaron.
10. I cannot take naps. If I sleep at all during the day, even for 10-20 minutes, it will destroy my night of sleep. Only time I take naps are when I am seriously ill or pregnant.