– loving the warm weather, after last summer’s freezing cold season, I will not complain about out 85 degree temperatures
– taking the kids to turn in their Barnes & Noble Summer Reading Logs to pick out their free books-you just pick up little brochures at the counter and when your kids have filled them out complete you bring them back and pick out a free book.
– enjoying a house full of only clean laundry. this can only last about an hour, but I will enjoy it while I can.
– tasting our first tomatoes of the season
– really looking forward to some family time away from work and to do lists and chores
-listening to Gunnar read A Light in the Attic to his brother and sister and hearing them all giggle
– excited about an online interview that I can’t wait to share with you in the coming week
– looking forward to a summer full of building forts and lemonade stands
Here is a peak of the fort that began it’s creation when Grandpa and Grandma came to visit. More progress to be shared throughout summer. I’m signing off for a few days but will pop back in when I have a fun link to share regarding that interview. Happy summering!